Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ITS BEEN FOREVER!!!!

OK so the good new is that our computer is fixed so I should be able to blog daily again! Yeah!!! The bad news is that this is going to be another bitch session. :(
so I got weighed in last Saturday (Feb 28th) and Im only down 1 pound! What the heck is going on??? I have been busting my butt working out, following the diet and Im just not seeing the results. Its so frusterating. I dont want Sharon to think that Im some slacker that isnt committing. Shes taking time out of her life to help me better myself and I feel like such a disappointment. I feel like Im letting not only myself but everyone following this down.
I just dont know what else I can do to step up my game. I dont really have more time to put in to working out. I get up at 6 am and am not home till 9pm. I know somewhere in between this Im supposed to rest but I dont have time for that either. Its go go go everyday all day. Im exhausted. physically, emotionally.... just drained. This is so much harder than I ever thought possible. And its not even the working out part. It trying to fit everything in. I mean Taylor eats dinner in my car on some days! On Saturday I was so upset after my weigh in I balled my eyes out on the phone to Tom and then when I got home to Nicola. I know this is only a competition but I want it so bad! Sharon thinks it might be due to my calves & not being able to do cardio. Im hoping that is the case. I started running again and although my calves still hurt its nothing compared to what they were so hopefully that means I can begin running again. And I want to run. I want to get to the point where I enjoy it and can go for runs in the morning on nice days and run all the charity walks I do. I mean look at runners.... they have fabulous legs & butts!!!
I just need to suck it up and step it up!
I got my Power 90. Its a good workout but its sooooooooooooooo boring! I think it might be going back. I have a million other home workouts I can do so I think I might try those & see what one I like the best. I love Slim in 6 so Im going to start doing that one in the morning. The probelm with that is the waking up earlier than I have to part. Boo!!! But it has to be done if I want to win right????
The good thing too is that I am starting to notice a difference in my body. Not huge differences yet but at least I know the inches are coming off.
Im still in this though. My hopes is that they other contestants will start to slow down on the weight loss and I will catch up! If Im going to lose.... It better be by like only a pound. I want them to know that they need to watch out for me.
Did anyone see the paper this Monday? I look like Im trying to poop! ha ha ha ha Speaking of poop.... has anyone ever done a body cleanse? I want to try it to hopefully shed some pounds that way but Im scared! I dont want to be crapping my brains out all day every day. If its just like a weekend thing I could probably handle it. Sharon wants me to take a probiotic. Im scared of that too? If anything has any feed back on this let me know pretty please!
So I cooked yesterday! I know...dont everyone have a heart attack. It is shocking! I cooked 5 different things. 3 of the 5 turned out really good. I made Turkey Burgers that are delicious! Chicken & salsa in the slow cooker to make chicken tacos and that as well turned out delicious & I made chunky vegtable chili also delicious. Then the bad ones: Cabbage Strata (ground chicken, cabbage, brown rice, onions & tomatos) out of the Biggest Loser cookbook. It has no flavor. It needs major salt but I cant add salt so its not really good. And then also out of the biggest loser cookbook I made chicken meatloaf. Its horrible. It didnt even look good. I dont reccommend those at all. They are bland and blah!!! But at least I tried them. You dont know till you try.
alrighty..... now that I actually have a computer again...... stay tuned for more to come!

3 comments:

  1. So even though your calves are bad, your trainer still has you running? No offense but that doesn't sound like very good training. I know you guys want to win but shouldn't your health and sefety be the #1 priority? Can you do the eliptical or something else that's non-impact? Plus, intervals are better fat burning than just straight running anyways.

    Anyways, your're doing awesome and you're gonna catch up and win this thing! Keep truckin'! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no no no. That why we think I have been behind. I havnet ran in 2 weeks. Im just starting to run again now. So far so good with the calves. They still start to hurt after being on the treadmill for a while but then she has me get off to
    foam roll my calves. She had me doing other forms of acrdio that didnt impact my calves as much but nothings like running! I did the bike in intervals. I would bike for 2 minutes & sprint for 1 minutue. That was part of my homework too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try the rowing machine too! that one always is an awesome machine to do...plus, its more like a total body work out along with cardio...makes ya feel tone after u get done with it...


    also...the best at home work out that i have ever tried is the P90X work out...i'm sure u have seen the infomercials...but it's seriously insane...very difficult...but def shows results quickly...its challenging, but fun

    ReplyDelete