Sunday, March 8, 2009

Say Good Bye to 3 pounds!!!!

YEAH!!!! Finally a good week. I lost 3 lbs!!!! I busted my ass this week so Im glad it paid off. The other contestants are still losing but their numbers are starting to slow down so Im hoping that while they slow down Im picking up speed and I will pass them. I was last in place but I think Im ahead of one of the girls now so I have to keep on keeping on!!!! :)
I feel amazing this week. Im back to running as much as I can, I went and swam which felt really good. Sharon (as always) is the best support system. Shes happy & excited for me when I have a week like this where I do great yet shes sad for me and understand me when Im having bad days... SHe is just the best and I seriously couldnt have been blessed with a better person to be helping me change my life. I absolutly love her. And of course I cant forget AAron (her Hubby) hes such a huge support system for Sharon and he wants this for me just as bad as Sharon & I do. They are just amazing people and I will never be able to thank them enough for what they are doing for me!
SO my calves are still bothering me BUT.... They are a lot better. I think Im just scared to push myself cause Im afraid to have to go through that pain again and not be able to workout like I want to. I still run at least 1/2 mile at a time. I just want to get to that mile. I did beat my time on Saturday. I think it was 13:32 or something close to that. I think I may have beat my previous time by a minute?!?!? SO thats pretty awesome. I cant wait till I can run the full mile and then 2 and then 3 and then I will have my nice skinny legs back and good butt that I used to have.
I put on a pair of jeans that I took straight out of the dryer and they were a little baggy in the butt!!!! Thats what I like to see. SHRINK BODY SHRINK! I told Sharon when I can get into a bikini Im going to parade in the gym with it on! ha ha ha I think I will be so excited to be back in one that someone might have to pry it off my body. I might not be bikini ready by the time the competition ends but when Tom & I go to FL at the end of May I want to be able to wear one. We will see... I have a lot to go for that to happen. I will tell you this.... I WILL NEVER LET MYSELF TO GET TO THIS POINT EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!! It is a physically, emotionally grueling process to get back to where I want to be and I dont ever want to have to go through this again. (Except I absolutly LOVE working out with Sharon!)
If anyone ever wants to train.... Go to PUSH FITNESS in Schaumburg. All the trainers are so nice. Im mean I can go there be sweating like a pig feeling like Im going to pass out and be laughing with the trainers. I walk in there and feel good about myself cause you know everyone there is routing for you. Its a great feeling. I hate the days I dont train there. I wish I could do it everyday.

So today is my day off so I dont have any homework but I think Im going to do Slim in 6 in six in a little bit. It a rainy crappy day, Tom is at Johns helping him with stuff at his house, taylor is at Marks.... Im bored so why not?!?!?!?

Cross your fingers I have another 3 pound (or more) week! Competition is on....Watch out cause CHRISTIE IS BACK!!!!!!

1 comment: