Thursday, March 19, 2009

OH MY WORD.... MY WORKOUT LAST NIGHT WAS INSANE..... BUT AWESOME!!!

SO Sharon told me we really need to step it up to get back in this game and she wasnt kidding! She killed me yesterday but it was awesome. I felt good throughout the entire workout. I ran my mile, then we boxed and then we did a few other things at the end of the session. The boxing drills are awesome. I wish I knew how to explain it on here. If you ever want to take a boxing class, go to WWW.EBACFIT.COM. Its such a great workout. I was sweating last night like I have never sweat before. It was just pouring off of me. and although I cant stand the feeling of sweating... I was just thinking burn fat burn!!!! I am so sore this morning but again, I just feel good. It still takes me a few minutes to actually get out of bed but once I do...I feel great! And whats funny too is that Im starting to notice my weight loss in small places like my feet! My shoes that I wear ALL the time at work are too big on me now. My glasses fall off my face. I love that!!! Except... hopefully they dont shrink too much. I will be looking pretty fugly if I have a teenie little head & feet with a big body!!! ha ha ha I train again with Sharon tonight & then she will give me a new homework assignment for Friday.

I actually pushed myself harder than I usually do on Tuesday. My home work was:

I did 45 minutes of cardio! I ran for 15 minutes straight. Then the last 10 minutes on the treadmill I ran 15 yeards, walked 15 yards.
Then I did the elliptical for 20 minutes alternating going backwards & forwards.

Lateral Shoulder raises 8lb weights. 20 reps - 3 sets
Upright rows w/ resistant bands 20 reps - 3 sets
Rear Flys 5lb weights 20 reps - 3 sets
Plank hold 3 sets 30 secs each
150 crunches

I busted my ass again this week so I better have a good weigh in. Im getting tired of this 1 lb weight loss! I know its healthy weight loss that I will be able to keep off but its not going to win me this competition. I need like 4 or 5 lbs weight losses!!!!! :) Tonight is my "last chance workout" with Sharon. She is going to kill me again today but I need it so bring it on!
Oh and Im glad to report..... my calves are doing awesome. Getting better by the day. They still hurt but recover so much faster now. Yeah!!!!!

stay tuned..................

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I have a little head and feet and a big body!! It definitely looks wierd. I see pictures of myself and think, "WTF?"

    ReplyDelete