Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sharon kicked my butt tonight!

So i got home from training with Sharon not to long ago. Holy crap she kicked my butt tonight! It was an awesome workout. I ran tonight too which made me very happy. I ran a little over a half mile. I havent been able to do that in years. Its still not a long distance but its 100% more than what I could do before. Plus, when I fisrt started training my heart rate shot up to like 179 after being on the treadmill. Now after running over a 1/2 mile my heart rate was at like 155 or something near that. Thats a pretty good improvement.
We think I lost a few more inches too! Sharon didnt have my sheet today but we took my measurements and I think I might have lost another 1/2 inch off my chest, an inch off my waist, an inch off of each thigh and an inch off of each arm. I think thats what it was. Im hoping so anyway!
so I feel alot better after todays workout. I love that I am starting to run again. It makes a big difference to me. I feel like I accomplished more when I run. But then I get home and my parents orders Rosati's!!!! I know not everyone has to change to be healthy but a little more support from my parents would be really nice. They have never once made something for dinner that was something I can eat. I come home and theres a big pan of cheesy baked pasta, or some taco caserole with cheese and bisquick mix or pizza. It makes me kind of sad when I read the articles & the contestants families area all making an effort to help them out and trying to eat healthy and I come home to nothing but crap I cant eat. It makes it a lot harder. I know this is my thing I guess I just thought they would support me more. But at least I have all of you that read this and give me supportive comments. Courtney has really been a great support system. I just wish she was here and not in AZ! :( (LOVE YOU COURT!!!)
But like Courtney says: I just need to keep trucking on and have failth in myself that I can do this. And I know I can. I just need to work harder and know that all these feelings of doubt are just hurdles that I need to leap over.

Todays meal plan was:

Breakfast: Protein shake made with Soy Milk w/ Glutamine & flax seed oil
1/2 an apple

Snack: 1 grapefruit

Lunch: Turkey burger w/ guacamole on a whole grain bun
Stewed veggies

Snack: 1/2 whole grain english muffin w/ organic peanut butter

Dinner: Protein shake w/ soy milk, glutamine & flax seed oil

Stay tuned for more. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too! But I can't say that my motivation for being supportive isn't at least a teeny bit selfish...after all, I AM trying to keep up with you! Hahahaha...

    You're doing so awesome and its good to hear that your calves are getting better! Now you're definitely going to catch up and SMOKE the competition!!!!! Look out suckas...

    ReplyDelete