Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Adios to another 3 lbs!!!!!

I feel like I have so much to tell all of you. Well 1st lets start off by cheering................. I LOST ANOTHER 3 LBS!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! Its feels so good! And again, I lost more inches. I wish the scaled moved as much as the inches did. so my total for the competition is 10 lbs & my total from what I weighed in with Sharon is 15 lbs!!!!
The principal in this contest is ridiculous! He is doing amazing. I dont know what or how he is doing it but hes blowing all of us out of the water! But you know what.... good for him. He had the most weight to lose of all of us so as much as I want to beat him... I say Congratulations to him for being so motivated and doing such an awesome job. I think hes down over 30 lbs!!!! Thats nuts! Just this past week he lost 10 lbs. Crazy huh?
So Sharon has upped the workouts. They are insane now. I thought they were hard before..... Its was a piece of cake compared to now. The only difference now is that I feel good doing it where before I was on the verge of either passing out or throwing up. I did a wall sit last week and sharon stood on my legs and I had to hold her. I yelled at her "GET OFF OF ME!" but she knew I could do it and wouldnt let me quit and guess what..... I did it!!!!! I have been running my mile everyday!!! 6 days a week!!!! Just to be able to say that I can do that now feels good.
Yesterday I did my mile, trained with Sharon for an hour and then she made me run another 1/2 mile when my workout was over. I didnt think I would be able to do it but I turned my IPod up loud, zoned out & got it done. SO I ran a mile & 1/2 last night. Our goal now is 2 miles. It seems like a lot for me but this time I actually think I can do it.
Toms Uncle & cousin are doing a triathalon in July and I told them I want to do it. I know you have to run 3 miles which is a lot for me but I figure if I keep training and keep up with my running... I can do it! How awesome would it be to say I did a triathalon?!?!?!? I told Tom I was scared and what happens if I cant finish and he just said "All you can do is try!" and I think thats true. It would be my 1st one so I really dont know what to expect so at least I can try, give it my all and see what happens. I would really love to do it though. I just think that would be so awesome.
Im looking for a workout buddy when this is all said & done or even now if anyone would like to start joining me. Gina - I know we keep taking about getting together for early morning jogs & walks with the kids. If it would ever get nice out.... lets start. Im telling you.... No more unhealthy me. I really want to keep going with the healthy lifestyle. Its changing me to be such a better person!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment