Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Results are Good!!!!

The results are in..... Im down almost 10 pounds!!!!! I lost 3 inches in my waist, 1 1/2 inches in each thigh & 1/2 inch in my chest. That 6 1/2 inches total so far!! Im happy with that. I am actually starting to be able to notice a small change in my body. I havent dropped a size or anything but my clothes are starting to fit just a little bit looser. (yeah!) The only thing that sucks is that there is a 6 pound difference from what the paper says and what I weighed in with Sharon. If we go by what I weighted in with Sharon I lost 9 point something pounds. ccording to the paper I only lost like 4 (Boo!) But whatever..... The other contestants are coming strong right now but Im going to surprise everyone with big numbers later in the competition. Let them think Im the slacker.... I will show them! ha ha ha :) I ordered Power 90. I just got it this morning so Im going to try it out tonight. Im excited about it. My plan is to do the P90 in the early morning before work. Then I will continue my training with Sharon & still do my homework on days that I dont train with Sharon. Its go time now!!!! Now that I saw what the others are dropping its time to step it up a notch! I know I should really be focused on the other people but Im a really competitive person and I want to win!!! Im still struggling with my damn calves but they seem to be getting better so hopefully sooon I will be back running on the treadmill.

SO this week has been good so far. I had a relly good session with Sharon on Monday. She made me do these things called bridges..... holy crap is all I can say! I knew they were going to be hard when she told me they were her favorite. What you do is lay on your back, prop your feet up on say your couch or stairs and lift your butt up as high as you can and squeeze your cheeks together. It sound easy but after a minute of them you feel like your butt has a match to its cause its on fire! Hard! Hard! Hard! Thats my new homework :) (I love you Sharon!)

Also this week I have been craving PIZZA! I want it so bad. Its the only thing I want to eat. And I have been haunted by it. 1st Tom kept talking about how he was making his home made pizza Sunday and how it was going to be so good. I told him I wasnt staying at his house on Sunday cause of it. (His pizza is really good) That little shit.... hes lucky I love him so much! Then Yesterday I had to go to the dollar store and the people working there were talking about ordering it for lunch. SO then I got home last night from my workout and my Mom has a pizza in the oven! Whats going on here.... Its pizza everywhere!

I still need to find time to cook and stuff. I was kind of hoping this challenge made me cook but I dont have time. I thought it was going to get better but it hasnt yet. The good things is that I tacklled my room (Finally) I got my laundry done, I got everything organized so that will save up some time. I bought the fix it and forget it lightly cookbook & the biggest loser cookbook. There actually things in there that I want to make its just getting the time to do it.

so my homework is:

Cardio cardio cardio 45 - 50 minutes
Mason twists 2 sets 30 reps
Double crunches 2 sets 50 reps
plank hold 2 sets 30 secs
Bridges of couch 3 minutes (ouch!!! I can feel the burn already!)
Step kicks 1 minute

and last but not least start the Power 90!

We will see how it goes tonight... hopefully I will be able to update tomorrow! stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment