Monday, March 16, 2009

ONLY DOWN 1 POUND THIS WEEK.... BOO!!!

Ok so Im only down 1 pound this week. What the heck?!?!?!? The good thing is that Im down more inches. I lost 2 inches off my chest! Thats probably the 1 pound ha ha ha and Im officially down a size!
But you know what..... I cant let myself get discouraged anymore. I came into this wanting to change me for the better & I have. And I think Im doing a damn good job so far. No, my weight loss isnt where I would like it to be & I really need to step up my game a little bit but I have never missed a training session, I work out on my own, I watch what I eat.... I have to remember that this is for me!!!! Its for me to become a healthier better person so I can then teach those around me the same healthy lessions and help make them better too & Im doing that. I have to remember that every minute I spend away from Taylor (although its so hard) is a moment that Taylor will look back on and say "Thats my Mom. Look what she did. Im proud of her!" Every minute I spend crying on he phone to Tom will soon turn in to more laughter and confidence. I have to be proud of me & and really am for everything I have done so far. And as long as I continue to remember why Im really doing this I think the better I will do. I have lost that since I started this competition. Its hard for me cause Im so competitive but in the long run, the prize isnt being named the winner or getting the shopping spree. I will be a winner for making such a big change in my life.

But now to the stepping up my game part....... Now that Im going to set aside the other contestants and just focus on me..... I feel better about it. I dont feel so frusterated and down. Sharon called me today to see how Im doing (I love her!) and to give me the game plan on how to get to gettin. She wants me to WORKOUT 2 HOURS A DAY! I dont know how Im going to fit that in but I will find a way. If theres a will theres a way. I know I can do this!!!! I will keep you updates on what the actual workouts are after I meet with Sharon tonight.
I need everyones support like crazy more now than ever so please keep cheering me on!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A pound is still a pound!!! Maybe you're not losing as much because you're not eating enough. 1300 calories is definitely not enough when you're working out as much as you are. Also, ask your nutritionist about calorie cycling.

    Its good to focus on yourself but don't totally lose that competitive drive...You can still beat those biatches! Halfway there and you're still doing awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete