Thursday, March 5, 2009

I burned almost 700 calories tonight!!!! It feels awesome!

I had yet another amazing workout with Sharon tonight. She kicked my ass again but I feel great. I was able to run again for a little over a 1/2 mile. Slowly but surely we are getting back there. Im afraid to push myself too much on the treadmil cause of my calves but Im working em! As soon as its buring really really bad I get off and foam roll them. I just dont want them to get to the point where it hurts to walk again. Sharon stretched me out after the workout today like nobody's buisness too! I thought she was going to have to pick me up off of the floor cause I was just so relaxed and of course dead from the crazy workout.
Im feel really great again though! I feel like I can do this again! Im excited about it and not frusterated with it. We will see though come Saturday. That damn scale better move! I will be pissed if it doesnt. How could it not though. I had a bad week last week, I turned around and busted my ass this week... It has to move right?!?!?!?

SO my homeowrk tomorrow is:

Double crunches & push ups in the morning when I wake up
50 minutes of swimming laps
plank holds & v-sits
Im going to try and run for as long as I can tomorrow before I swim. I want to keep running to get my calves going again. I need the cardio!

I thinktheres more but I dont have my book right in front of me. I will let you know if theres more.

My meal plan today was:

Breakfast: Protein shake

Snack: Whole grain pita chips with hummus (Yummy!)

Lunch: Turkey burger with whole grain bun & Broccoli

Snack: Carrots

Dinner: Spicy Chicken (It was the chicken I made in the slow cooker...Its delicious!)

After workout: Protein shake


Have a good night & I will talk to you tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment