Monday, April 13, 2009

IM BACK!!!!!! Its been soooooooooooo long!

Im so sorry its been so long. But Im back to give you some updates.....

Im at a total of 19 lbs lost. (well, 19 from what I weighed in with Sharon & 14lbs from what I weighed in with the doctor) I like the 19 better! ha ha ha
I have really been struggling with the diet part. Not because I have to eat healthy but because I have to eat soooooooooooo much. I think that is why I havent lost as much. I mean one day I ate only 498 calories all day. and then I went and trained and burned more than than so it was like I didnt eat all day. Thats not good. but After talking with Sharon & Mark who is one of the trainers & nutritionists they put me on a new diet. Its definetly not something to live off of but just to boost my weight loss during the last few weeks of the competition. It is:

2 Day Rotating Diet

2 days Protien Diet, then 2 days fat diet:

Protien Days
Eat 5......5-6oz servings of protien:

1 scoop protein power
Liquid Egg Whites
Chicken
White fish
7 egg whites
Ham
pork tenderloin

Eat 3........1 cup servings of vegetables (do not eat carrots & do not split into 1/2 cups servings eat a whole cup at a time)

Eat 1 fruit Only after workout.

Fish Oil - 6 pills a day
Multi vitamin


Fat Days
Eat 5..........6oz servingsof Protein
Examples of what you can eat:
1 scoop protein powder
Turkey
Chicken
White fish

Eat 4 servings of fat:
Organic Natural Peanut butter
Raw nuts (almonds)
Olive Oil
Macadamia Oil
Half Avacado
2 whole eggs

Eat 2....... 1 cup servings of vegetables (do not eat carrots & do not split into 1/2 cup servings. Eat a whole cup at a time)

Fish Oil - 6 pills a day
Multi Vitamin


Its not as bad as it sounds. Its only for 2 days at a time so its tolerable. But I burp up those damn fish oil pills and that part is really gross.

I only have a 3 weeks left!!! I cant believe its almost over. Im sad :(
But I feel great. My clothes are all super baggy on me. People everywhere I go notice that I have los weight and it feels sooooooooooooooo good. Not to mention I have started to love running! I cant wait till its nice out and I can go for runs outside.

They are having a get together for us at Barlycorn on May 8th to announce the winner & all that good stuff. Please come join me there.... I would love to have everyone there for me routing me on!!!!! I think its going to be exciting. Its been a hard, long tiring 9 weeks but its been worth it. I just feel amazing. an early thank you to everyone that has followed me through this and has encouraged me to continue. I couldnt have done this without everyones support!

No comments:

Post a Comment