Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally a new post!!!!

Hello! Hello! Hello!!! Im so sorry to everyone thats following my blog. I have not been able to update this. Our computer is STILL at Best Buy. Im not really sure why it takes this long but.....

On to the good stuff. Last week was a really rough week for me as far as the challenge goes. I was feeling very overwhelmed, exhausted, emotional etc. I have been having some "issues" with my left calf. I dont know if its the muscles or what but they are so tight after some of the workouts I can barely walk. It is so painful. I think it was last Thursday, I cried through my entire workout. Its frusterating because I walk into the gym thinking I can do everything no matter how hard and then I do it and I dont have the ability. I want to be able to run and I was starting to do well with it and now I cant even walk on the treadmill. I have still been able to get awesome workouts in though. Sharon never lets me stop (which I love) Since I cant do the treadmill I do the bike. Theres always something else you can do.
This week has been a really good week. I had an amazing workout on Monday. I couldnt move after I left and again I woke up feeling like I needed a body casy but its all worth it. Wednesday I trained with Sharon husband (Aaron) Sharon is really sick so her hubby filled in for her. He is just as amazing as she is. They are the cutest couple!!! He had me doing some things that I didnt think were possible. Like a plank hold on a pilates ball. I could barely hold myself up. He made it seem so easy! Im not training with Sharon tonight either because she so sick (GET BETTER SHARON!) but we are going to train on Saturday instead.
Tonight & tomorrow my home work is:

Bike: Steady pace for 2 minutes and sprint for 1 minute for 30 minues

Eliptical: Steady pace for 2 minutes & sprint for 1 minutes for 30 minutes (if I cant do the eliptical because of my calf them do the bike for 1 hour)

Mason Twists: 2 sets - 30 reps each side

Double Crunches: 2 sets - 50 reps

Plank Hold: 2 sets - 30 secs each

Up Downs w/ step outs for 1 minute - 2 sets

Forward step outs for 1 minute - 2 sets


As far as eating goes: again I eat pretty much the same things everyday I just eat them at different times. I was told last night however that I need to be eating more protein and I usually stop eating at around 5 - 6:30pm and I guess thats too early. Mark (whos one of the trainers & nutrionist) told me he wants me drinking 2 protein shakes a day. 1 in the morning and 1 after workouts. So thats what I have been doing. I also started taking a multi vitamin. They make me feel sick but I try to eat one of my snacks once I feel sick and it helps it to go away.

I will get weighed & measured on Saturday when I meet with Sharon. Im so nervous! Of course I want to be down like 10 pounds & 10 inches! I will be very upset if I dont have a good weight loss so far. I have been busting my butt and following everything so well. I know its takes time I just want to know that what Im doing is starting to pay off you know? I know for me, its more motivitating for me to continue when I see the scale moving.

Did you see the video on DailyHerald.com? It wasnt that bad. I thought it would be way worse. Thankfully the footage of me running is in a distance and you cant really see my body flopping all over the place.

Oh and if you are reading this or following this, can you sign up to be a follower??? I keep hearing all these people that ready this but I cant see it unless you sign up as a follower. Its very motiving for me to know how many people are actually reading this and supporting me! I get so excited and I of course dont want to let everyone down so please keep all your support coming! I appreciate it so much!!! You are all helping me succeed & I cant think you all enough.

Talk to you later!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment