Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, February 2, 2009

Today is the 1st day of my journey....my new healty life!!! I woke up with a huge knot in my stomach today and keep thinking "What have I gotten myself into!" Im so nervous!!!!! I think Im more nervous about having to take my before picture. Its going to be so embarrassing but I think it will hit home once I see my dimply, rolly polly body posted in the newspaper for everyone to see. I meet with my trainer for the 1st time tonight @ 7:30pm.
My 1st health tip I learned: Drink an 8oz glass of water 1st thing in the morning. Before you brush your teeth, pee etc. The water wakes up your body and gets your metablolism running right away!
I hope everyone will follow this 12 week journey with me! Hopefully through my weight loss experience, I can help others to live a healthier skinnier life too!!!
Talk to you all later!!! (If my fingers arent too sore to type! ha ha ha!)

3 comments:

  1. Can we leave the pee pee talk out of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy & ecited for you. It's gonna be hard, but I know you can do it. Keep the health tips coming. XOXO-Bell

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so I totally drank a glass of water right when I got up and I almost peed my pants. I'm not sure if it was the water that woke me up or my bladder but I felt wiiiiide awake!! Yes!

    ReplyDelete