Sunday, February 1, 2009

My journey is about to begin.... Yikes!

Its the night before my 1st day of training and I dont even know what to think to be honest. I am so excited but so nervous as well. Im about to get my ass kicked!!! I spoke with my trainer for the 1st time and I am beyond excited that I have her as my trainer. I think this time I am just so excited about this weight loss journey that I know I will do my very best. Not to mention its going to be published in the Daily Herald for everyone to see!!! Tomorrow I have to take my before pictures....That is going to be scary!!!! But it will be the last time you see me looking like that. Im really excited & I have the best family & friend that are supporting me in this. I want this so bad and I know everyone wants it for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment