Friday, February 6, 2009

I did it & I feel great!

I survived the 2nd grueling workout with Sharon. I dont know how I managed to do it but I feel awesome! I woke up this morning and again my body is in so much pain but I also woke up just feeling better about myself. I think its finally setting in that I am doing this for myself and it feels so good to be doing it. I LOVE Sharon!!! She is amazing!! She really makes me feel like she is here for me to get me the best results possible. I feel so lucky to have her guiding me through this journey. Except I dont meet with her again until Monday. I wish I could train with her everyday. Im scared that I dont have enough discipline in myself to do the things she asks of me on my own. If Im running on my own and I get tired, I will stop where if shes there she will make me keep going. I have tonight & tomorrow to workout on my own and then Sunday I have the day off (except I think I might fit in a short workout. Nothing crazy maybe just do a Walk Away the Pounds tape or something). I find myself now looking forward to our training days which is crazy cause on Wednesday I was thinking I just couldnt do this. We will see how the weekend goes.

Thursdays Meal Plan:

Breakfast: 8:30am - 2 Egg Whites, 2 slices of turkey bacon & 1/2 grapefruit

Snack: 10:30am - String cheese with a handful of almonds

Lunch: 1:00pm - Salad with Light Italian dressing, 1/2 cup cottage cheese & sunflower seeds

Snack: 4:00pm - Carrots with Hummus

Dinner: 5:45pm - Chicken with brown rice, carrots, broccoli & Cauliflower

8:30pm (After workout) Protein Shake & an orange


Whats been making it so easy for me to follow a healthy diet is to plan the day ahead of what I am going to eat. I write down everything in my journal and then in the morning I only eat what I have set for myself to eat.

Oh and by the way: for those of you that have also started a healthier you........ GOOD LUCK!!!! I have now realized that when you really want something so bad.... You CAN do it! Its hard to get off the ground but once you do....its yours! I hope as you read these it will help you along your journey too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. I finally got a chance to read your story. Very entertaining. Remember, the pain you feel is good and will go away. I almost passed out and threw up on my second training session with my trainer. Don't worry, the after pain and dizziness will go away. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete