Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I met my trainer: Sharon "the Bully"

I met my trainer last night!!! She is amazing!!!! Im very excited to have her as my trainer. They call her "the bully" She doesnt mess around!!! Shes this tiny little adorable thing that is going to whoop my ass! All she kept saying last night is "we are going to win!" She likes to swear too which I love!!! The facility is a private studio so there will rarely be other people there with me when Im training. I love that! She told me if I have to yell, swear cry whatever it takes for me to not give up while we are training then do it. She told me I can no longer eat ANY candy! Yikes!!!! Thats going to be very difficult for me.
I didnt do a full workout last night. It was more a fitness assessment for her to know where I am at. I had to do as many "real" sit ups as I could in 2 minutes. As many push ups as I could and a 1 mile walk/run. Then she took all my measurements. My left arm is 1 inch bigger than my right!! She asked me if there was 1 specific part of my body I want to work on she I said no....just my entire body needs to shrink!
I was so nervous but now Im just so excited & pumped to do this! Its a little overwhelming but I think thats to be expected. I didnt take my before picture yet. Im not sure when they are going to do that.
My 1st real workout is tomorrow, Feb 4th!!! Let the competition begin!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I'm right there with you! I'll be like the guy from the movie water boy! "You can do it!". Good luck!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete